CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER / PARTNER
Developing CX in hospitality is really hot topic right now - and we are the first company in Europe doing the consultancy.
We are looking for a person with knowledge, vision and means to achieve them. You are the expert of different fields and architectures for us and for the customers. You know how to integrate different systems to hotel PMS and how to operate them. Kanban/Scrum understanding is familiar to you and you know what it really means to 'digitalize' operations to improve customer's business. You also know what is out there, now and next year. Managing these projects will be your key tasks. You are fluent with hotel IT directors, but can also explain all this to the marketing people.
You will have a central role in Limber Way. We want to reward your commitment and appreciate if you want to become one of the owners of the company. Us being a start-up, we all need to have entrepreneur attitude. Success is not automatic, but once we make it, we have an attractive compensation package. Our plan is to grow and expand also elsewhere in Europe; later on even further. You will lead us from the technical point of view.
Our goal is to be among the best workplaces in Europe and all input is welcome. We offer the possibility to design your own way of working. You will be the one hiring more technical staff when we grow. The work athmosphere is international and you will have the possibility to work with the teams of major global hotel brands. Your desk will be located in Turku, but working hours and the location of your daily activities are very flexible. Re-location later is also possible.
Your work will first of all to be an expert and a mentor of technology. Studying, researching, questioning and challenging the customer experience of independent hotels and international hotel brands is the starting point. You will then design the integration of the existing and future technologies of the entire hotel to support the seamless customer journey. You will advice which systems the hotel should acquire and in what way to apply them. Together we will change the hospitality.
- Minimum 3 years experience of senior level IT management
- Understanding of different enterprise architectures
- Background from digitalizing customer business and operations
- Basig knowledge of the different PMS (Opera as the key)
- Experience of integrating systems into CRM
- Experience of implementing different systems to truly bring value to customer's business
- Experience from Kanban/Scrum
- Able to discuss efficiently also with the senior marketing people of the customers
- Leadership attitude and capabilities to take responsibility of the projects and people
- A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies
- Willingness to travel (the amount of travel will vary)
- Willingness to become a partner of a Start-up
- Good communication skills in English. Any other fluent European language is a bonus
- Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a relative field
- Strong interest in changing the guest journey in hospitality
If you have any questions, just give a call to CEO Hannu Vahokoski, +358 400 7950 49, or send us an email. Once you feel you are ready for the challenge, please send your application and CV to email@example.com. There is not a deadline for this. But as soon as we find the perfect match, we will proceed fast.