Vice President of Sales, EMEA
Have you ever planned to do something truly remarkable? This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced sales professional in hospitality, who is hungry and wants to make the difference. Hotelway is a mobile app for guests to manage their stays in multiple hotels. It will change the way hotels are communicating with their guests.
We are a startup on the rise (We were just elected within 15 most promising travel startups in Finland). Our team needs dedicated person, who will take us even further. Your job is to acquire as many hotels on board as possible. This will be done through direct sales, but also through distribution partners. You will be responsible to build a distribution network and to manage that. You will also assist our DPs to get the sales, i.e. hands on sales work with the hotels and hotel chains in their region. You will also develop the customer relationship with our most important customers. And when we do not (yet) have the DP in place in some region, it is your job to sell our service to the hotels. You will report to the CEO and will be part of the management team. You will also act as the supervisor to our (future) sales people.
In other words, we need a hunter, more than a farmer. We offer the possibility to design your own way of working. We offer big responsibility. Our plan is to grow and expand in EMEA, so understanding international business is important. The work atmosphere is international and "Enhance Positive Drive" is one of our values. You can live wherever in Europe, but be ready to travel - also to our HQ in Finland every now and then.
Us being a startup, we all need to have entrepreneur attitude. You will have the possibility to be one of the owners of the company; your salary is also mostly (recurring) commission based - from our SaaS sales. Our goal is to be among the best workplaces in Europe and all input is welcome. We are flexible in work arrangements.
In practice, you will be in touch with the customers and our DPs daily. That means a good capability to organize your own work. You will also be part of the development team to build Hotelway even a better service. Understanding Customer Experience is essential. You will also give input to our marketing efforts in different regions. Business Development experience is thus a bonus.
By now you know about our Hotelway concept. It is a revolutionary new service, which will change and improve the world of travel. The feedback has been highly positive. Now we need to turn that into signed contracts - that is your job.
- 8 + years experience working in a sales with a SW/CX focus and at least 3 of them within hospitality in international environment
- Experience from building, training & managing sales teams.
- Ability to develop and critically analyze a sales pipeline and forecast
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required from the relevant field
- Willingness to travel (up to 50 days per year)
- Hands-on attitude and entrepreneurial approach
- Able to create new networks
- Collaborative and highly communicative when dealing both internally with colleagues and externally with clients
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken). All other sales level languages are bonus
- Strong interest in changing the guest journey in hospitality
If you have any questions, just give a call to CEO Hannu Vahokoski, +358 400 795 049, or send us an email. Once you feel you are ready for the challenge, please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is not a deadline for this. But as soon as we find the perfect match, we will proceed fast.