Social Media Coordinator (Marketing Manager)
Are you 'naturally fluent' with social media? Do you know how to make it work for business? Do you want to grow (with) one of the most promising travel tech startups to become a global brand?
Yes? Keep on reading. Hotelway is a revolutionary mobile app for guests to manage their stays in multiple hotels. It will change the way hotels are communicating with their guests. It is your job to make it known around the world and to create a strong community strengthening the brand. We are about to launch it.
We are a startup on the rise (We were just elected within 15 most promising travel startups in Finland). Our team needs dedicated person, who will take us even further. Step one is to maintain our message in the selected channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Insta, FB). Step two is to create a social media and online marketing strategy and to follow it. If you are a natural writer, you are encouraged to update our blog and help us to reach the thought leadership in hospitality. Later on, you will analyze different channels and tactics, and adjust our marketing strategy accordingly.
You can be for example a fresh graduate, or a student of a business school. You can start part time updating our social media. When you grow with us, you can have more responsibilities, and one day you can become our full-time marketing manager.
Our plan is to grow and expand in EMEA, so understanding international business is important. The work atmosphere is international and "Enhance Positive Drive" is one of our values. You can work from home, but be ready to visit our head office in Turku every now and then. Us being a startup, we all need to have entrepreneur attitude. Our goal is to be among the best workplaces in Europe and all input is welcome. We are flexible in work arrangements.
In practice, you will be in touch with the customers (both B2B and B2C) through different channels. You will also give input to our marketing efforts in different regions and communicate with our distribution partners around the world. You will plan the messages together with our CEO and graphical designer. If you work from home, you will also need a good capability to organize your own work.
- 2 + years of social media or relevant digital marketing experience.
- Good knowledge of leading social media platforms: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Understanding of the laws and relationships of building an online and social media presence
- Good analytical skills and the ability to create and analyse data & reports
- Bachelor or Masters Degree (or nearly finished) in marketing
- Hands-on attitude and entrepreneurial approach. Maintaining social media presence requires dedication.
- Collaborative and highly communicative when dealing both internally with colleagues and externally with clients
- Excellent communication skills in English (written)
- Experience from the travel industry is a bonus.
If you have any questions, just give a call to CEO Hannu Vahokoski, +358 400 795 049, or send us an email. Once you feel you are ready for the challenge, please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is not a deadline for this. But as soon as we find the perfect match, we will proceed fast.