Are you a natural with a keyboard?
Our Guest Care Team needs more people. In practice it means that you will be chatting with the guests of different hotels. It is important that you are familiar with hotel life, since not all questions can be answered just by browsing the hotel website or using our database. We are Not a typical 'call center'.
The amount of our customers is growing. It means that in the beginning there will be less work, but gradually over the months to come, the amount of work - as well as the compensation - will grow. A skilled person can earn quite a lot with this.
The working hours are really flexible (we need to serve also in the evenings and during the weekends), and we can easily discuss and manage the workload.
You can work from our office in Turku, from home or both.
- Small basic salary plus a compensation based on the number of chats
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Great team around you!
- Training of the systems and the knowledge of the each hotel
- Possibility to eventually have a bigger role
- Possibility to travel to different hotels from time to time
- Interesting position with a pioneer service for hotels
- Great typing skills (fast & correct)
- Prior experience in hospitality (either work or studies)
- Ability to search and process info quickly
- Service oriented mindset
- Mastering at least 2 European languages in written form (Finnish not required),
- Able to speak Good English or Finnish on the phone
- Possibility to travel occasionally (2 days per quarter)
- Your own laptop and smart phone
If we caught your interest, great! You can contact us with your application or any questions about this position by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org - or give our CEO a call at +358 400 795 049.
The actual job interview will take place in Skype - by typing of course.